Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Speechless

Why do I have a blog? As soon as I registered I couldn't think of anything to say. Like when I sit down and type ebay into my browser. Can't think of one single thing to look at. There are millions and millions of things on there, but I can't think of the name of anything on the planet earth.

I could put some pictures on here for all to see. Except that I can't figure out how to make them do anything but show those annoying little red x's. You know, the one's that let everyone know that you can't figure out how to post your pictures.

I guess I'll just say the things I know today:
M&Ms are good.
Paperclips with those little ridgy things are bad.

I thought it would be time to go after all of that. Not so, I still have an hour and 13 minutes left to sit in this chair. Yippee.

Hey look at that. I had a couple of things to say, however meaningless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home