Monday, January 31, 2005

Update - Christmas is over

I am patting my own back. I - yes me - the one typing as we speak - got every piece of that Christmas tree BACK IN THE BOX! I was doubted, my strength and abilities, and I believed all of it. But I've successfully squished, bubble wrapped (by the way - I heard on the radio it's National Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. So drop what you're doing and go appreciate you some bubble wrap right now), hog tied, and fenagled those branches back into that ridiculously tiny box. It can be done.

I don't know that I'll ever want to do it again, so this may have been the last year we ever have a Christmas tree. At least we got pictures of Noelle in front of it so we'll have proof later on when she asks us why she's the only kid in class without a tree. Maybe next year I'll just hang one of those pictures down from the ceiling in the place where the tree would be.

Yes I know. I'm all talk. We'll have the tree and this conversation all over again next year. Until then I think I'm entitled to some bragging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home