Monday, May 02, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!

It's the first day of your 30s! YAY!!!

Saturday night was SOO much fun! Drinks, food, dancing (but not by me, sorry :), singing with all our favorite old 80s songs, and tons of laughing! And you don't look anywhere near as old as that lady in the bathroom, thank you very much. Oh. And that weird guy at the end of the night who wanted to hit on you. (You still got it! HA!) I think that was a good way to wrap up an era. Thanks for having a birthday so we could all help you celebrate!

I hope you got everything you wanted and that you're showered with attention and love today. If you're not, then speak up and demand it. It's your God given right.

Hope you have the Happiest Birthday ever!

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks!! I am still so excited that you guys got to come and play with me!! I vaguely remember that guy, and I pretty much remember the entire night, which is almost a miracle considering how much I had to drink!! I didn't get sick, I didn't feel too bad the next morning, so all was GREAT!!

I was actually up, showered and ready to go at 10am. We went to James's daughter's soccer game. It was early. It was bright. There were a bunch of screaming little kids. However, I still had a good time! :)

Oh yeah, a BIG BIG thank you to Grandma Ninny! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home