Monday, January 23, 2006

The exciting reveal...

Ok, so I took forever to come back and tell you what was in that picture. Sorry about that. I didn't figure anyone was too excited about it though. You would think it was chicken wouldn't you? But no, strangely it was not...


Posted by Picasa


I know you could read that package without me pointing at it. I just wanted you to see how itty bitty they were. I was eating these one day, my father-in-law had gotten them on a flight, and thought they looked exactly like sesame chicken. So much so, that I called Emily and told her I had to take a picture so she could see them. Yes, my life is that dull.

So here they are Em. Well, and on that last post too. Geez...I have now had two posts, my only two posts in two weeks, devoted to funny looking walnuts. I must get out more.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

They were actually really good. I could've eaten another teeny bagful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home