Monday, September 12, 2005

Return of the prodigal blogger?

Well, now that I’ve figured out the picture thing, maybe I’ll get going on this blog business. I’m not promising to make it a regular habit or anything, but if I can’t think of anything to say I can at least throw a picture on here.

I enjoy reading other people’s blogs, I just can’t ever think of anything to write myself. I talked briefly with someone whose site I enjoy, and he told me to write for me and not worry about other people think, or about people not reading it. I don’t think I’ve been dwelling on the ‘what will people think’ but the ‘what if people actually read this’ aspect of the whole thing. I won’t be able to control who comes over here and reads my silly little thoughts. I probably (ok, I do) watch too much crime tv, but I can’t help but not want any psycho killers lurking around here. For that reason, maybe I should never get one of those things that shows you what people are typing into their search engines right before they end up at your site. Especially after typing that ‘psycho killer’ phrase.

Anyway, I’m back for now. Say hi if you run across here somehow. Just don’t tell me if you’re a psycho killer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home