Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Fire! Fire!!

Nothing exciting ever happens around here. Hence - my boring blog.

BUT! This morning on my way to work I saw a burning truck.

Don't be alarmed, I was nowhere near the flames, in no sort of danger. It was actually in a parking lot at a church where the downtown bus comes to collect people for their commute. It had already been parked, nice & neat in a parking space, but had burst into flames which were pouring out the front and sides of the hood and underneath the engine.

I bet it was a matter of time before the big KABOOM! Which would've been exciting to hang around for, but
1) I was already running really late, and
2) Two fire trucks were already there advancing toward it with their fire killing hoses

So I just drove on. It didn't look like anyone was hurt, thank goodness. But boy does it suck to be the owner of that truck. And for the poor owner of the car it was parked next to.

Anyway....that is my excitement for the day. You may go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home