Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just a thought

This blog started out as a place for a few friends to write down our silly random thoughts and laugh with each other. I never intended to turn it into a baby blog, but aside from work, Noelle is what I do and that’s the direction it has taken. She is where my stories come from these days because she is where my focus is. I’ve wondered a couple of times if people get ‘tired of hearing about the baby’.

But – if you’re my friend, you’re involved in my life, which means you’re involved in hers. And it also means you understand that I’m consumed by baby milestones, baby toys, and baby everything else. I’ll try to come up with some unrelated thoughts sometimes too. But baby stuff is abundant, so those posts are just so much easier!

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I got pictures off the camera last night, but I forgot to put them on that new site thing!

Give me five minutes & they'll be there!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yes, I can't help it. I still love them.

Notice the pigTAIL in those pictures. She lost one in her full contact napping that day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home