Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stolen fun

I stole this from Rude Cactus.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Melissa!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Melissa.
  2. Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Melissa.
  3. There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Melissa, though it may feel uncomfortable.
  4. If you cut Melissa in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have.
  5. If you toss Melissa 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom.
  6. Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Melissa supply.
  7. Melissa is the world's smallest mammal!
  8. Melissa is worth her weight in gold - literally.
  9. Melissa is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
  10. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Melissa.
I am interested in - do tell me about

Go ahead and steal it from me!

(I entered my last name, just edited it out when I posted my results.)

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Paige said...

That's neat. Fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home