Monday, March 27, 2006

Two Years

Note: I intended to post this on Saturday, but with all the festivities I just didn't. :)

Two years ago today I wasn’t sure what was happening. Two years ago I was scared. Two years ago I was happy. And hopeful. Unprepared and ready.

Two years ago life changed forever.

Two years ago I met her:

6 Days Posted by Picasa


I don’t have any idea what I was using all my spare time on before she came along. I sang a lot less. Danced a lot less.

3 months Posted by Picasa


Balanced things on my head a lot less. Played peek-a-boo a lot less.

6 months Posted by Picasa


I washed less dishes and did less laundry.

9 months Posted by Picasa


I tickled less and chased less.

1 year Posted by Picasa



I slept more and saw more movies.

15 months Posted by Picasa


Now I splash more and clap more.

18 months Posted by Picasa


I swing more & smile more.

21 months Posted by Picasa



I laugh more. And worry more (but about more important things).

2 years Posted by Picasa


I listen more, watch more, hug more, wonder more, kiss more feet, wash more bellies, make more silly faces, teach more, learn more, and love more than two years ago.

I wouldn’t trade one second of the last two years for anything in the world.

Happy 2nd Birthday, Noelle. I love you, sweet pea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home